Good Mates Temporary Tattoos
Tough it up with a temporary tattoo that’ll have you back to basic by your 9-5.
To apply, simply:
- Clean and dry the skin.
- Cut out the design of your choice and remove the transparent film.
- Place the tattoo face down on the skin.
- Rub and wet the tattoo completely with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Peel the corner of the tattoo gently to check if it has transferred. If not, press down and wet again.
- These little rippers can last for several days!
Do not apply to sensitive skin or near eyes.
Always test on a small patch of skin for 24-36 hours before applying a full tattoo. If irritation or redness occurs do not proceed.